martes, 18 de marzo de 2008

Would you mind...

CONVERSATION
Max: Hi! My name is Maxyori. I just came by to say welcome to our neighborhood. I live next door.
Jose: Hi. I´m Josefina Lopez.
Max: So, when did you moved here?
Jose: I just moved in two days ago.
Max: Well, do you need anything? I don´t know… some help maybe?
Jose: Oh! No thanks, but I let you know if I need anything.
Max: By the way, would you mind to keep the dog quiet please, because it´s barking too much and I need to work early tomorrow.
Jose: Oh! I really sorry about that. I don´t know what happen with that dog. I think he needs to get used to this house.
Max: Yeah! Maybe. I don´t want to sound rude, but could you please stop to hammer on the wall, I mean you´re making a lot of noise.
Jose: oh! My God, really?. Now I´m really embarrassed. I didn´t realize that I was making such a noise. Sorry that´s not going to happen again.
Max: thanks and sorry I didn´t want to bother you.
Jose: No problem. That´s the best welcome that I ever had.

No hay comentarios: