jueves, 7 de febrero de 2008

READ ABOUT ME... (MAX)


Read About Me… (MAX)

Hi, there! My name’s Maxyori Ochoa but you can call me Yoli. I’m 27 years old and I study Law at URBE . I live in Cabimas, in Delicias Nuevas.
I love music , dancing, chatting on the net , studying English, talking on the phone with my friends, chocolate, my family , my country and my dog Called Chealsy.

I hate onions, smoking, listening to Reeggeton, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel around the world. I want to graduate from Law School. I also want to learn to speak German, and Italian. I’d love to find the job of my dreams and buy a house, get married and start a family soon.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important, because you can meet people all around the world. I listen to music in English. It’s a good exercise. I can write well but my speaking is not good enough, I need to practice more. I hope I can make a lot of friends and practice speaking in this class.

No hay comentarios: